Returns and Refunds
Returns - 14 day money back policy
We hope that you are delighted with your purchase but we realise there may be occasions where you would like to return an item. If you would like to return an item, please follow these guidelines to make sure your return is dealt with as quickly as possible.
Change of Mind / Unwanted Item(s)
- We all change our mind when buying products. Maybe it's not quite what you expected. Don't panic! If you would like to return a product for whatever reason, please return it to us within 14 days in unopened and unused condition and we will refund you the full price for the product excluding P&P. The item along with packaging must be in perfect condition.
- When returning goods, it is your responsibility to ensure the item is posted back and received in good condition. For valuable items we recommend you take out postage insurance to cover any loss or damage in transit. We cannot be held liable for any returned goods damaged during transit.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please note you will be responsible for the cost of return of unwanted items.
Bespoke or Special Order Items
- Bespoke, orders for items out of stock, personalised or perishable items are excluded from our returns policy and are not subject to the right to cancel under the Distance Selling Regulations. Products in these categories will be clearly marked as Out of Stock on our website. If you are in any doubt, please contact sales before placing your order or returning an item.
- Some other products may also be exempt from our 14-day Money Back Policy above. Products will be clearly marked if this is the case. The returns period for these items will be limited to seven working days following delivery as per the right to cancel under the Distance Selling Regulations. You will be responsible for the cost of return in such circumstances.
- This is in addition to your statutory rights.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (2000) are tested by Mine. Any item found not to be faulty will be subject to a £10 plus return shipping costs back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please include all internal packaging, manuals, guarantees and protective bags, however small otherwise we may not be able to process your return.
- Any products that have been modified or physically altered shall be deemed Warranty Void.
- Please obtain and include a receipt for postage and include this with your item(s) if you would like a refund of your return postage costs. We cannot refund postage unless you provide us with a postal receipt for the costs incurred.
- If you have requested a refund, please allow up to 30 days for any monies to reach your account / show up on your card statement.